2012 Heritage Row &
Living History at Market Park
Wood Carving, Bee Keeping Basket Weaving and more!
Fox Designs/Barbara "Mama Fox" Ashby-Native American leather crafts, bone and antler knives, spirit keepers, jewelry, kids items, flutes, much more...
Native Designs- Arrow dream catchers, bone knives, throwing axes, antler pipes, leather bags and more
- Cherokee Living History Exhibitors, Educators, and Dancers
- Tomahawk Throw and Blow Dart Demonstrations
- African American Quilt Display
“A Legacy of Love”
Tennessee Wesleyan College
Sherman Arts Building- top of Jackson Street
- Heritage Quilt Guild Fourth Annual
Quilt Show in the Black Box Theatre at
The Arts Center
320 N. White Street Athens TN 423-745-8781
African American Historical Walking Tour
12:45 Mars Hill Presbyterian Church-N. Jackson
2:00 First United Presbyterian Church-321 N.
Start from corner of Madison & Jackson Sts.
11:00 a.m. - Joe Guy
3:00 p.m. - Patsy Duckworth
- Underground Railroad Quilt-Square
Self-Guided Walking Trail
Two tours: 1:30 pm & 3:00 pm
- Van tour of The Heritage Quilt Trail around the city of Athens. Approx. 1 hr long.
Leaving from the Quilt Show @ The Arts Center. 1:30 pm and also 3:00 pm
Will see 10 Quilt squares, stop @ Mayfield Visitor's Center, and McMinn Living History Museum to see their display of antique quilts and enjoy some Dulcimer music before heading back. Approx. 1Hr. $5.00 per person, space is limited, tickets available in advance.